Thursday , 13 June 2024
Home News Hip Hop Singer Electrocuted To Death On Stage In Ogun
NewsTrending News

Hip Hop Singer Electrocuted To Death On Stage In Ogun

A hip hop singer, Alimi Abiodun a.k.a MC Bio was electrocuted while on stage at the Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Sapaade, Ogun State.

The tragic incident which happened on Friday threw the students into mourning.

According to The Nation, the Higher National Diploma (HND) 2 Mass Communication student and some unnamed promoters had staged the event to welcome students back to school after the Yuletide holiday.

Trouble, however, started shortly after he mounted the stage and was trying to re-arrange the microphone’s cable.

It was said that he unknowingly touched a cable which had no insulation and was rushed to a nearby state General Hospital at Isara, where doctors confirmed him dead.

See also  LAWMA To Shut Down Olusosun Landfill For 48 Hours

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Wale Tinubu
BusinessTrending News

Oando Boss Wale Tinubu Shares Podium with other Top Executives at AAM 2024

The Group Chief Executive, Oando PLC, Mr. Jubril Adewale Tinubu, will on...

City of David Parish
NewsTrending News

Why Top RCCG Leaders Are Bent On Pushing Iluyomades Out of City of David Parish 

Unknown to many, the moves to hound the leadership of the Redeemed...

Glo
EntertainmentLife & StyleTrending News

Glo Sponsors Ojude Oba 2024

Digital telecommunications brand, Globacom,  has again announced its sponsorship of the 2024...